Wednesday, January 4, 2012

10 great songs covered by some of my favorite bands

Karaoke is awesome.  I feel like its something everyone should do.  I say this as a person who is awful at it.  Its fun for everyone.  That is why even musicians themselves do it too.

Read more to see 10 awesome songs covered by some of my favorite artists.







Weezer - Pumped Up Kicks (Foster the People):

Fine Young Canibals - Suspicious Minds (Elvis):


Nine Inch Nails - Metal (Gary Numan):

Placebo - Where is My Mind (The Pixies):

Muse - Feeling Good (Nina Simone)

Green Day - We Are the Champions (Queen):

Matt and Kim - Better off Alone (Alice DeeJay)

Smashing Pumpkins - Landslide (Fleetwood Mac):  

Foo Fighters - Keep the Car Running (Arcade Fire):

Snow Patrol - Last Friday Night (Katy Perry):

No comments:

Post a Comment