Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Travel to North Korea, would you do it if you could?

Last week North Korea declared a new dictator, Kim Jung-Un.  It's believed that he was born in 1984, but nobody really knows.  That's the same year I was born.  That's a crazy thought.  I think I'm glad that I will not be declared a dictator anytime soon.

Since there's a new leader, it got me wondering if the hermit kingdom will open its doors to travels.  I highly doubt it, but I think I'd go just about anywhere, including North Korea, if I had the chance.








Some people did manage to sneak into North Korea as "tourists".  If you're at all interested or not sure about what goes on in North Korea, you have to see this documentary.  The country is absolutely looney tunes.

 

North Korea is the absolute worst place on earth from a government standpoint.  After seeing things like this, I find it kind of funny that so many people complain about our government.  Although, I'm glad we have the right to do so!  

Also, just for fun, go to Google maps and zoom in on the capital city of Pyongyang.  You can find some interesting stuff.  Check out this photo.  The roads are almost empty during the middle of the day!

1 comment: