Thursday, January 5, 2012

Workout causing you calluses or hand tears? No problem!

I had struggled with ripped hands for a couple of years during my workouts.  It happens because the calluses that form on your hands, keep pushing up until the skin tears away from the hand.  It turns out that there's a simple solution that works remarkably well.  I'm not saying that you will never have another hand tear, but it drastically reduces the chance.










If you don't already have one, you can pick up a small off brand rotary tool for $20 or $30.  I swear by this, it is totally worth it.  It seems like it even is strengthening my calluses.  I don't even have to use it too often anymore.


Here's how it works!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously nobody is commenting on Tim sanding his calluses off with a grinder? I will be the first. Welcome to the blogging world Tim. Good luck in the CF games

    ReplyDelete